Tuesday 28 January 2014

Liebster Award

Hi lovelies!

Sorry for forgetting about the blog, I've been quite busy :(
I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Mon petit Billet :)

1. What is your worst cooking disaster story?
I have lots but I can't remember them lol I'm not a good cooker. I think maybe the first time I cooked something with olive oil, it started to splash and I hid behind the lid like it was my shell and my cousin was cross with me because I didn't wanted to give her the lid and without it we couldn't stop the splashing.

2. If you could pick any three things to do this year, what would they be and why?
1. Move into my own house with 2 friends. I'm very good how I am right now, I could stay always like that, but I also want to move on and have my own house.
2. Go on a trip to us. I went to California 3 years ago for a month and I loved it so much I just wan to go back and buy lots of things haha
3. Work as a beauty therapist and as a preschool teacher. I've studied for both and love both of them, so it'd be great if I could work as a teacher during the mornings and do beauty therapist treatment at home during the afternoon.

3. Who was your favourite blogger of 2013?
I started with this blog thing at the end of 2013 really, so I can't say a favouirte one.  I can't never choose a favourite one of anything haha


4. What, if any, quote do you live by?
One of the quotes I like quite a lot is from Marilyn Monroe: 
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
and another one that I like it's from Audrey Hepburn:
For beautiful eyes, look the good in others. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for the poise, walk with the knowledge that you're never alone.

 5. If  you could only have one social media platform, which one would it be?
Youtube. I don't do videos, but love watching them.

6. What are your top 3 tips for healthy skin?
Cleansing
Toning
Moisturising
I don't do it everyday because I'm too lazy, but when I do it I can notice the improvement of my skin. I should do the 3 steps more, it's actually quite relaxing if you do it with a face massage.

7. What would your ideal job be and why?
Preschool teacher because I love kids, it's amazing to see them growing up being part of it. I like teaching them new things and no matter what they'll brings happiness to my days.
And beauty therapist because since I was little I loved make up (I used to steal my mum's make up with my cousin) and I've always liked drawing and things like that, I think doing make up gives you a good opportunity to be creative, I love mixing colours, trying different techniques...

8. who are your favourite Youtubers?
Bubzbeauty is one of my favourites youtubers, I think she's very natural and love her videos. I like Zoella a lot too.

9.Have you got a weird and wonderful talent?
No

10.What can we look forward to seeing on your blog in 2014?
mm.. I think we're going to have new sections I hope you like it.

I hope that's not too long and you liked it :) I think it's a good way for you to know a little bit more about me.
Thank you!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment